Lord Nut Flavored Peanuts
for Serious Snacking
and for tasty fun!
* For our American readers, “flavour” is British English for “flavor.” So “Lord Nut flavoured peanuts” means the same as “Lord Nut flavored peanuts.”
Whether you use the British English flavour or the American English flavor to describe the taste of Lord Nut’s flavored peanuts, one fact remains: these nuts are perfectly seasoned.
Not only are Lord Nut flavored peanuts delicious, but they come in mind-blowing flavors, such as Spicy Bloody Mary, White Cheddar & Jalapeno, Thai Curry & Lemongrass, Hot Buffalo, and Zesty Chili Lime. Each can of flavored peanuts is delicious on its own as a snack, or with a refreshing cocktail as an appetizer.
Fun Peanut Facts
We all know that flavored peanuts are fun, but let’s not discount the standard peanut from which we derive Lord Nut flavored peanuts.
Did you know….?
- A peanut is not really a nut, but a legume. That’s right – Arachis hypogaea is actually part of the bean and pea family.
- In 2008, chocolate manufacturers used 20% of the world’s peanuts.
- Peanuts contain about 28% protein, 50% oil and 18% carbohydrates.
- One acre of peanuts can produce enough peanut butter for 30,000 sandwiches.
- China and India are the world’s greatest peanut producers, producing about two-thirds of the world’s crop.
- Peanuts account for 75% of all snacks consumed in America.
- Peanuts contain no cholesterol.
- Peanuts are rich in folate, a nutrient that can help reduce the risks of certain birth defects that affect the spinal cord and brain.
- In 2013, Delta Airlines purchased close to 70 million packets of peanuts for their passengers.
- Do you fear peanut butter becoming stuck to your palate? You may have Arachibutyrophobia (pronounced A’-ra-kid-bu-ti-ro-pho-bi-a).
Several holidays are dedicated to peanuts, so take note of these dates for a special excuse to stock up on Lord Nut flavored peanuts:
- January 24 – National Peanut Butter Day
- March – National Peanut Month
- March 1 – National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
- March 8 – National Peanut Cluster Day
- April 2 – National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day
- May 18 – I love Reese’s Day
- June 12 – National Peanut Butter Cookie Day
- September 13 – National Peanut Day
- November – National Peanut Butter Lover’s Month
- November 20 – National Peanut Butter Fudge Day
Everyone Loves Peanuts!
“Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter.” – James A. Garfield
“The trouble with remakes is that people fall in love with the original. It’s like peanut butter. If you try to change the taste of peanut butter, you’re in trouble.” – Sylvester Stallone
“No man in the world has more courage than the man who can stop after eating one peanut.” – Channing Pollock
We would not be surprised if Channing Pollock’s tasted Lord Nut flavored peanuts, because everyone who bought a can agrees. Don’t believe us? Read the testimonials below!
What others are saying:
“Recently, we came across an amazing peanut company which offers several different types of flavored peanuts; You may have actually saw them not too long ago when they were on ABC’s Shark Tank earlier this year. I had actually heard of them previous to that though – Lord Nut Levington.
Lord Nut Levington has a variety of unique flavored peanuts, they sent the “nut case” for us to review. The Nut Case includes all 6 flavors of peanuts, which included: Rebel Mary, El Cheddarales, Mamma Mia, Thai Dyed, Wingman, and Sweet Miss Keet. The box these come in is perfect and eye catching, and it stores the 6 flavors perfectly.” Written by Jake; A co-contributor for Rats and More
“Great Taste and Unique Flavor: We tried a can of these nuts and then ordered 4 cans more because they are that good. The bloody mary taste is excellent without being too overpowering or having a bad after taste. We are on the last can now so I will be ordering more.” Flavored Peanuts Verified Purchaser Amazon. By Gary P., Crispens on May 9, 2013